TB Wood's is an industry leading designer and manufacturer of mechanical power transmission equipment for industrial control. Our mechanical product lines include: clutch and brake, synchronous and belted variable speed drives; grid, disk, jaw, gear coupling and elastomeric coupling products; sheaves and bushings. Registered trademarks include Sure-Flex®, Dura-Flex® Form-Flex®, G-Flex® and QT Bushing®.
Read More >
TB Wood’s Dura-Flex couplings "split-in-half" element design allows for easy element installation/replacement without moving connected equipment or disturbing the shaft connection.
Spacer design can accommodate a large range of shaft spacing with few parts. Patented design of the urethane bond to the leading edge of the steel shoe bolted to the hub, minimizes bond stress for long coupling life.
These couplings are highly flexible and able to accommodate shaft misalignments (1/16" parallel misalignment and 4 ̊ angular misalignment) while minimizing torsional vibration and preventing damage to connected equipment.
Specially formulated polyurethane material provides superior weathering, chemical resistance, and dynamic properties
- Torque up to 4.50 kNm; 39,500 in.lbs.
- Easy to assemble/replace
- High misalignment ratings
- No maintenance/lubrication
- Part-for-part interchangeable with industry standard design
- In-stock versatile spacer design can accommodate many configurations with few parts
- Bore-to-size (BTS), Sure-Grip bushed (QD), and Taper-Lock® hubs are available
- All dimensions including hardware and fasteners